Meetings are currently on hold (contact email@example.com for future meeting information)
Centralized location to manage recovery needs of the community that are NOT covered by other means.
- Utilizes collective data from Disaster Case Management, to identify needs that aren’t currently being met.
- May identify and solicit donations – financial or in-kind – to be used to assist survivors to meet unmet needs during recovery.
- Determines policies and procedures for the Unmet Needs Roundtable by:
- Ensuring confidentiality of clients
- Ensuring fair and accountable distribution of donations and assistance
- Creating a recommended criteria for funding clients
- Works to prevent gaps or unnecessary duplication of benefits.
- Reduces the possibility of fraud by creating a system that verifies true needs.
- Helps steer the determination of the best use of limited funds, resources, and agency services when need is widespread.
- Insures that funders with resources to contribute are attending the Unmet Needs Roundtable.
- Will facilitate the Unmet Needs Roundtable.
- May determine what to ask for in regards to unmet needs for a case statement.
- Unmet Needs Roundtable is the LAST RESORT funding.
Current Committee Officers:
Vice Chair: Katie Aarington, Boulder County
Secretary: Kasey Harlos, 211 Colorado/ United Way
- Jennifer Banyan, Jewish Family Services
- Valerie Brown, United Policy Holders
- Ashlee Schmitt, Serve 6.8
- Brenda Fox, MDS
- Mikaela Gregg, Town of Superior
- Bob Laarman, World Renew
- Michael Moore, UMCOR
- Alejandro Murillo, Boulder County
- Jonathan Pevarnek, Team Rubicon
- Rev. Mary Kate Rejouis, St. Aidan’s Episcopal Church
- Gabby Roldan, State of Colorado
- Suzanne Crawford, Sister Carmen Community Center
- Guio Bravo, Boulder County Area Agency on Aging